CLEAR + BRILLIANT
We all have a routine we rely on to stay at our best. When it comes to our skin, we put a lot of trust in products and professionals to help us do all we can to fight the signs of aging. We all want to hold on to that youthful look and feel as long as we can. Which is exactly why we developed Clear + Brilliant. Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary, gentle laser skin care treatment, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin.
What to Expect
Clear + Brilliant — Get the Glow Back.
Clear + Brilliant is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant treatments is simple. All treatments begin with a consultation with your licensed skin care professional to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, your provider can recommend a Clear + Brilliant treatment regimen that’s perfect for you.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment
- Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours
- Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural renewal process and typically dissipate a few days after treatment
- Most typical skin care products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – your skin care professional will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment